Thursday, January 05, 2012

Dec. 26th: Super Sales!

Know what's awesome about working by yourself on a stat holiday?  You don't feel guilty about giving yourself a little break to check out the crazy sales happening only a block away from you.

See - I work in the South Granville area of Vancouver.  It's an awesome and slightly dangerous area to be in all the time, because there area so many amazing shops and boutiques that call to you.  But fortunately today they were having some crazy sales - because it's BOXING DAY!!!

I went to a few places but knowing that I was soon going to be heading to New Orleans made me keep my budget in check and I managed to leave them empty handed.  (High five, me!) But then came the destroyer!  ANTHROPOLOGIE.  As soon as this store opened two blocks from my work place I knew I'd be in trouble.  Fortunately the store is generally so far out of my price range that I'm usually okay with coming out of there unscathed.  I put the blinders on and head straight for the sales section - but even the sales (though good deals) can be a bit pricey.  But on boxing day - 95% off?  SURE!

Yes - the unthinkable happened.  I managed to purchase a skirt at Anthropologie for $10!!!!  I don't even know how it happened.  But I know that it did.  Because that skirt is a part of my wardrobe now.  I have yet to wear it, but that day will come soon enough.  Maybe even tomorrow, who knows? The key thing is - HOLY AWESOME BATMAN!  $10 sexy striped pencil skirt from Anthropologie!  Best break ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment