Monday, January 16, 2012

Jan. 15th: CAUGHT UP!!!!!

Today was a fairly standard Sunday.  It started with a fantastic improv workshop that was an extra hour longer than the usual improv workshops, because we only have one more week of workshops before we start doing shows.  I also found out some AWESOME news at the improv workshop but I really shouldn't post anything about it online until the news goes public and I determine whether I can fit it into my life or not.

After improv I did a little bit of tidying up around the apartment, and then made my way to the Maxstar residence for a long overdue Mario Party.  And then after a very generous ride home, I was able to catch up on some blogs .... and guess what ...

I did it!  I finally did it!  After this post, I'm all caught up with my blogs.  Sure - it's after midnight but that's beside the point.  I can go back to writing one blog at a time.  Except that I guess it will still be about 2 posts a day, as I have about a months worth of Bonus Features to post.  So - if anyone out there has any requests for posts (ie. things you want to see, hear about, crazy things you want me to do and post about) please send them my way.  I'd love some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment