Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan. 5th: Sticking with a Resolution!

Okay - so I still have a lot of catching up to do - but part of the reason for that is because I have been sticking with my New Years Resolution.  What was that resolution?  GETTING MORE SLEEP!

The day in which was most challenging in terms of my resolution was January 5th when I ended up in bed at 8:30pm.

I'm not going to lie - it was highly upsetting to me to be sitting in my bed, looking at a clock that said 8:30pm when I knew that most other nights I would only be half way through the first act of a show at that time.  After getting home just before midnight most evenings, being in bed before 9pm was a huge and unpleasant shock to the system. But after a moment of bitching and moaning, I somehow made the most of it.  I sat in bed and caught up on some blogging and still managed to get to sleep by 11 or so.

So really, it was probably the best thing for me.  I suppose I should apologize to Luke for my crankiness that night, and thank him for helping me live a healthier lifestyle.  Well at least someone's looking after me!

No comments:

Post a Comment