Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Dec. 22nd: Soulful Music and Dapper Kids

We had our annual Christmas concert on December 22nd, and as always it was spectacular!  Last year we had over 1000 people lean back together at once.  This year, we had almost everyone in the crowd join hands to form a love chain ... love train!

It's always an amazing show, but what made this year's show extra special for me was a young boy (maybe 8 or 9 years old) in the front row with crisp black pants, a white collared shirt, suspenders, and an awesome hat.  The boy had style!  He was a young Checo in the making.  He even had the energy because he was always getting up and dancing along.  Then at the end of the show I got to see him in his blazer too and I just about died!  I don't know if I've seen grown men look as classy as that little boy did.  I hope that if I ever have a little boy, that I can make him look half as good as that little boy did.

So - I hear that there is actually footage of this year's concert online.  I cannot seem to find the link, but I was able to find the video of us on the Timmy's Telethon.  So here is the video of us singing one of my favourite songs in our Christmas repertoire!  I hope you enjoy watching as much as I clearly do singing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment