Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jan. 27th: Change of Plans

I am a planner!  I love knowing what to expect for a day or week.  But this week has been one of those weeks when I had to change a lot of plans.  And unfortunately Friday was no different.

I had originally planned to head out to PoCo again to catch the opening night of our improv show.  But instead I experienced the problem associated with having to rely on transit when planning to head as far out  as Port Coquitlam.  I made it all the way to the Braid skytrain station only to find out that the delays on my previous methods of transit had meant that I had missed the quintessential bus by 3 minutes.  Which meant there was NO way that I would make it to the show on time.

So after a brief mourning period I headed home and still enjoyed an evening of comedy at home.  NO - It wasn't the plan I had intended, but it was still an awesome night.  And with a simple change to Saturdays plans I could still see one of the opening weekend shows.  Sometimes change can be more than a good thing, sometimes it can be an awesome thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment