Monday, January 16, 2012

Jan. 14th: Planning for Love!

I love weddings!  And fortunately it seems that I have reached that time of my life when I will be attending a lot more weddings in the near future.  I already have two lined up from now until September, and I wouldn't be surprised if some more engagements are announced in 2012.  But right now I'm focused on the two I have coming, and specifically the one coming up in September.

I've been a bridesmaid for a few weddings in my life, but September will be my first time ever being a bridesmaid out here in Vancouver.  And I am SO excited.  Saturday we had our first "meet the Wedding Party" meeting and it was so much fun.  I loved getting to know everyone else a little bit better, and (because I'm a weirdo) I LOVED sitting down to talk about all of the things that need to get done between now and the wedding date, and assigning people to each of those tasks.  ... Hmm, maybe I should plan events for a living.

I know that it's still over 8 months away, but I cannot wait to do some hands on help for this wedding and be up there with Natalie to support her on her big day!  I also know how quickly 8 months can fly by, so perhaps I should pace myself and just enjoy each wedding planning day at a time.  Natalie - if you need any help with anything, you know where to find me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment