Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bonus #2: Noush Like Sploosh!

There are a LOT of people in my life who I am so proud to call my friends and to have had them influence me, inspire me, and motivate me to do the things that I love to do that have inevitably lead me to be the person I am today.  Among these people is my University roommate Noush ... like Sploosh.

I still remember the day when my parents pulled up to the Concordia residence to check me in, and I noticing this beautiful and edgy girl outside who intimidated the crap out of me - but ended up being my saving grace all throughout university.  Whether it was dealing with school, relationships, or whatever other things came along - she was always there to be a guide whether she knew it or not.

While in school she was studying theatre design and animation (both of which she had incredible talents for).  But it wasn't until we had completed university that I realized that she also had an amazing talent for music - and is now a crazy awesome musician in Mumbai and Dubai ... I unfortunately don't know which is home to her right now but I have a hunch it's the latter.

Anyway - I think it's important that anyone who reads this knows how amazing this girl is and has an idea of the kind of artistry that I had the pleasure of sharing a home with for some of the more crucial years of my life.  I really hope you enjoy!



Oh ... and if you want to see her perform at TedX Dubai - you can check out that video here.  To say that I'm proud of this girl is an understatement.  I cannot wait to see what else she comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment