Monday, January 02, 2012

Dec. 21st: Final preparations!

Before Christmas could come there were still a number of things that I had to get done and they only day for me to do them was on Wednesday.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get everything done that I had wanted to, but I did manage to clean the apartment, do laundry, feed myself a decent meal, and catch up on some much needed sleep.

The Christmas gift for my niece did not got finished (and is actually still awaiting completion), but considering how much I've been pushing myself recently (and how she is not yet at an age where her memory has fully developed) I figured she might forgive me for being a little late.

It's getting there, but it definitely still has a ways to go.  What's most important here is acknowledging that having a night off in the apartment before the chaos Christmas was pretty fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment