Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jan. 17th: PuSh it!

Tonight was the opening night gala of of the PuSh Festival - and as expect, it was AWESOME!  I ended up having to bail on last year's gala because I became sick, but this year I was able to make it out to the party and I am SO glad I did.  There were so many great, creative people there to catch up with and we were all there to celebrate the opening what is essentially the best theatre festival in town!

And I have to say that the PuSh Festival really knows how to throw a party.  There were a number of different rooms for all the guests to go to, including live music, dancing, and comedy.  They had a photo booth set up for people to enjoy.  And they also had a button making machine on hand with a bunch of templates saying:  _______________ IS AWESOME!  You'd think I might have had something clever to put in the blank space considering that I write about awesome things every day.  But no - instead I chose to go with the most unclever thing that I say when I can't think of how else to respond.

That's right folks.  I now have a button that says YOUR FACE IS AWESOME!  It's so stupid that I think it's kinda cool.  And who doesn't like hearing/reading that their face awesome?  It's a win win!

Well - after a couple of quiet weeks, tonight pretty much started off the crazy schedule of 2012 with things happening every night for the next couple of weeks.  I'm not complaining.  I'm actually kind of excited.  I signed up for this crazy life I created for myself so clearly I enjoy my fun-filled nights out.  But it just means that I'll have a harder time fitting in that sleep I promised myself.

Speaking of which, perhaps now would be a good time to end this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment