Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jan. 21st: A Day in Abby

I never thought I'd see the day when I would looking forward to spending a day in Abbotsford. But that day came and it was called Saturday.  Now what on earth would bring me out Abbotsford when I don't have a car?  The guy with the car who lives there - that's who.

Luke has a brand new place in Abby now, so I figured it was a good time to check out the new pad.  It's actually a really nice place with more space than mine, a better layout, and a lower rent (or at least we'll find out after he gets his hydro bill).  But I guess that's to be expected when you are living in Abbotsford.  So we decided to spend our day in Abby by going to see the matinee at Gallery 7 Theatre, and then making a trip out to Coquitlam to IKEA, then back to Abby for some cheap groceries and night of building furniture.

The day wasn't really anything special, but it was very simple and fun and involved a lot of good quality time together.  And the best part is, it didn't take a 5-hour commute to get there!  I foresee a lot more trips to Abbotsford in my near future.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment