Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bonus #3: Happy Birthday Jamie!

Okay, so it's my brother's birthday today and because I have to add in a bonus post for today, I thought I'd write him a poem.  Here we go!

Happy Birthday to you,
You're now 32.
And somehow you have
The life that you do.

A beautiful wife,
a wonderful kid,
A nice new house
where you all can live.

I don't know how
and I don't know why
but somehow you are
the luckiest guy.

Growing up you were mean,
And you still make me cry,
But deep down I know
You're a really nice guy.

You're caring and loving,
And funny and sweet.
And your hilarious antics
are a wonderful treat

So maybe your family
Is a bit lucky too.
After all, they get to
live their lives with you!

Awwwwwww.  Wasn't that cute?  And stupid? And a horrible poem?  Yes - all of the above. But whatevs.  It's the thought that counts, right!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BRO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment