Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dec. 30th: A Day Filled with love!

WEDDING DAY!!!! The whole reason for the New Orleans trip had finally arrived.  Bob and Jenn were finally going to have their wedding.  We were all pretty darn excited to celebrate in the afternoon - but what to do with our morning?  Well - the obvious answer was to do what everyone has been telling us to do since we arrived.  Get some beignet down at Cafe Du Monde!

It was really the most appropriate thing for us to do on that day because it definitely put me in the loving mood.  3 deliciously fluffy doughnuts absolutely doused in confectioner's sugar (approximately half a bag on each plate) for $2.50.  How can you not love that?

I'm sure something else happened in between the beignet and the wedding, but I don't really remember it.  So it was off to the wedding to watch Jenn and Bob get hitched at a beautiful venue overlooking the Mississippi River.  I knew that the wedding was going to be awesome because Jenn is awesome, and Bob is awesome and I know how to do basic math!  But I don't think that I was ready for the epicness that was their wedding.  If I had to describe how awesome the wedding was - I think I can sum it up in one detail: the bride walked down the aisle to the beautiful and romantic sounds of a harpist ... playing 'Don't Stop Believing'.  Yes - as I said - I have the best and most awesome friends ever!










No comments:

Post a Comment